The micro:Maqueen is a graphical programming robot suitable for STEM education based on the micro:bit. The small body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphical programming in an entertaining way, triggering children’s interest in science and logical thinking.
Maqueen is a perfect toy for kids to start learning robotics. They can almost get Maqueen to do anything by converting their thoughts into programs. Moreover, to add even more possibilities to Maqueen, more sensors are added that support sound, light, object, or even wireless signal interaction.
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode – Scratch and python will be supported in the future.
- Small in size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. … full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Power Supply：3.5V-5V DC (3 AAA batteries or 3.7V lithium battery)
- Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
- IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
- On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
- On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic 4-pin connector (5V) ×1
- IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
- N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
- Programming Tool
- MakeCode online editor
- Mind+(Based on Scratch 3.0)
- Dimensions: 81mm x 85mm x 44mm
- Weight: 75.55g
Batteries and micro:bit board are not included